Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Friends

Having friends is one of the most important assets one can have in life. Friends are there for you through the good times and bad. They are there through the thick and thin. Friends will laugh with you and cry with you. Friends are always willing to lend a listening ear. They give you advice, love and support. They love you unconditionally. I call my friends "angels". Special people that God has placed in my life for a purpose.

I saw first hand this week just how special my "angels" are. You see I was hit this week with the stomach flu. I thought I had met a NBF named John. We became very close over the next few days. Needless to say I was sick. Sick and all alone. But, God in his infinite wisdom sent my special angles to the rescue. The calls started coming in. What can I do to help?, Do you need anything? Even a special package left at the door step filled with all the necessary items to help me get past this rough ride. For the next two days I found myself in bed wondering if I would ever recover. The calls kept coming. I was so humbled by the amount of concern shown me during this time. I am truly blessed to have so many special "angels" in my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbPKaIozS-c

No comments:

Post a Comment